Translate? Traduire? übersetzen? ?לתרגם Traducir? Tradurre?

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May The Fourth Be With You, First Grade Style


This morning, my child's classroom held May the Fourth Be With You day. Children were encourage to dress in dark or light colors depending on the side they supported. Several came in costume--most as Luke's evil dad-guy, though one was a storm-trooper. 

The masks stayed on through circle time, but those without made do. All through circle's discussions, the little guy on my right kept his hand over his mouth so he could Vader-breathe. 











I counted up. Even if I include the kids who might have forgotten and thus just wore every day bright-kid clothing,  I have to say that in our small classroom, at least, the dark side was winning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment