Translate? Traduire? übersetzen? ?לתרגם Traducir? Tradurre?

Saturday, April 9, 2016

All Day Workshop on Grant and Residency Application Writing.


Whew. That was fabulous and exhausting. Notice the board is pink? We were all women. I thought they all had such interesting projects. I loved watching my classmates'  faces relaxing as we got to know one another and spoke about things that really matter in this world--things we were excited to be writing about. 


The teacher was funny and real and knowledgeable. (We, in class, got to see her whole face.) I learned a great deal that I'm too tired to summarize. 



Besides, I have dinner to get. 


But, I told the class I'm blogging every day, so I have to blog today, too, right? 

This woman is at a retreat at La Casa, in Andalusia, Spain. 



 This is at The Porches, in  Norwood, Virginia. Doesn't that look luscious? And I've talked to Trudy Hale, who runs it, with a voice like warm maple syrup. 

Sigh. No more dreaming about retreats or grants to get retreats. Back to work--kids, dinner and house tonight, and tomorrow, more of same. And then, I have to finish planning the grant before I can write up the proposal. 

Wish me luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment